It's been a while but Update Batch #29 is
finally here. This update brings some new bug fixes, overhaul of some previous game systems and 4 new quests!
One Small Favour
If you're new to Shilo Village after solving the mystery (or even if you did it some time ago), you may like to check out Yanni Salika's antiques shop.
He's a busy chap, revamping antique items, checking out new stock from potential adventurers and maybe he'll have a small(1) favour to ask of you. It is probably nothing particularly large - Yanni isn't a demanding(2) person, after all - and it should hardly take you any time(3) at all really. Just something to do when you have a spare moment.
Discover the truth behind the Carnillean family fortune.
Decide for yourself whether to aid the Carnilleans in retrieving stolen goods, or join the Hazeel cult members in their mission to resurrect the infamous Lord Hazeel.
This is the second part of an ongoing adventure. Help Elena discover the truth about the infamous Ardougne plague.
Smuggle test samples across Ardougne to Elena's old mentor.
King Arthur is sending out his knights on a quest for the famous Holy Grail.
If you are a Knight of the Round Table, go to King Arthur for further orders.
In Other News:
Mods Ryan, Michael, Hektic, Calvin, David
- The random event system has been overhauled
- Cats and overgrown cats no longer require food
- The multizone icon now shows in multi combat areas
- Zombies in entrana dungeon now drop a bronze axe
- Chaos elemental spawn has been added
- Rogues are not aggressive anymore in the wilderness
- Green dragons now drop hard clue scrolls
- Varrock guard drops now use the new drop system
- Cheering on the agility pyramid clue scroll now works properly
- Crying in catherby clue scroll now works properly
- SLIDE WITHIN clue typo was fixed to RAT MAT WITHIN
- Coordinate clue 04, 24, 26, 24 was fixed.
- Fixed gem traders being spawned in the wilderness
- The blue zombies in Dragon slayer now drop the blue key
- You can now smith darts after completing the Tourist trap quest
- Fixes to issues that were causing problems in the engine
- Man in varrock pub can now be pickpocketed.
The ScapeRune Development Team