Another update brought to you by the ScapeRune Dev team! Batch #30
is here. Two new quests have been released, Shilo Village and the Dig site quest.
New areas in the southern part of Karamja have been discovered, including a mysterious village.
Who knows what hidden treasures exist, and what dangers lurk, guarding them?
Feeling uneducated? Desperate for buried treasure?
"There's gold in them there hills" (well stream actually), as well as many other items that can be found at the Digsite. Join the students in their attempts to be a qualified archaeologist, and become experienced in making the earth move!
Have you got what it takes to unearth the hidden altar to one of ScapeRune's lesser-known Gods?
In Other News:
Mods Ryan, Michael, Hektic, Calvin, David
- Snelms don't make the players head invisible anymore
- You can now travel from brimhaven to ardougne
- Level 3 monkeys are no longer aggressive
- Roachey dialogue added
- Further rehauling of game systems
- Desert bandit drops added
- Desert bandits are now only aggressive if wearing god items
- Fixed black titan from following the player
- Duradel slayer added
- Gem mining added
The ScapeRune Development Team